We have placed cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK to continue.
You can receive two types of cookies when you visit our website:
A. Cookies themselves are generated by our server. These cookies have different functions:
- Used to recognize registered users who have “logged” on a website. These are cookies that enable you to access a restricted sections of the website, in case you have access keys for this. If you reject or delete the cookies, your passwords will not work correctly;
- Interface customization Cookies: We use them for easy browsing. Those that would recall the font size of the text to configure our website automatically according to your preferences during your visit.
B. Third-party Cookies are installed on your computer by the Google Analytics service. Cookies are statistics that provide us useful information to improve our website, such as number of views we have received or peak times. For more information about the privacy of this service, visit the following link: www.aboutcookies.org
If you do not wish to receive these cookies, you can set your browser to reject cookies. Otherwise, we understand that we have your consent for installing cookies on your computer.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including telephone number and email address
- Your request details (message)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Respond to your request for information.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Complying with the Reglamento General de Protección de Datos (RGPD), regarding Company Services for Information and Electronic Commerce, we would inform you that Dream Properties Nerja, domiciled at Lima 1 Edif. Armijo- Local 1-2, 29780, Nerja, Malaga , is the title owner of this website.
According to the provisions of the RGPD regarding Personal Data Protection, in the event that an e-mail is sent to us to the address shown in the same, or that a data collection form is filled in, we would inform you that the personal data given to us will be registered in the file for which Dream Properties Nerja is responsible. The purpose of the same is to deal with the enquiry, maintain a commercial relationship, list, search for, promote and sell properties and to send by any means including by e-mail, or other equivalent electronic communication, publicity or promotional information regarding the products or services of the company.
You will be able to express refusal of your data being processed for publicity purposes and to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with that established in current legislation, by writing to the following address: Lima 1 Edif. Armijo- Local 1-2, 29780, Nerja, Malaga or to the e-mail address email@example.com
Dream Properties Nerja declares that it has adopted all the necessary and relevant security measures as established in the RGPD (Reglamento General de Protección de Datos), and that it has implemented all technical methods within its means to avoid the loss, wrongful use, alteration, non-authorised access or theft of the data you may supply.
All the contents of the website, and in particular trade names, business names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software and any other signs that may be used in industry and business, are protected by the industrial property and intellectual rights of Dream Properties Nerja Their use and/or reproduction are therefore prohibited without the express consent of the company.
Dream Properties Nerja will not be responsible for infringements of intellectual property or industrial rights of third parties originating from the inclusion in the website of trade marks, business names, industrial designs, patents, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons or software corresponding to third parties who, when including them in the website, have declared they are the title owners of the same.
The user is obliged to use the contents of the website in a conscientious, correct and legal manner and undertakes:
- Not to use the contents for objectives or purposes contrary to the law, to public morals and to normal customs or public order.
- Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access by whatever means of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the corresponding authorisation from the title owner thereof has been given.
- Not to use the contents of the website to send publicity, communications for purposes of direct sales or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages sent to a multitude of people regardless of its purpose, and to abstain from marketing or divulging such information in any way.
- In the event of any kind of dispute, both parties will try to come to a friendly agreement. If this is not possible the Courts of Málaga will have jurisdiction to deal with the case and the parties will not have recourse to any other jurisdiction for the purposes of legal action.
- Users who do not agree with this policy must not introduce any data by means of this website or access the content of this website.